- Davis-Bacon Act
The Davis Bacon and Related Acts (DBRA) requires all contractors and subcontractors performing work on federal or District of Columbia construction contracts or federally assisted contracts in excess of $2,000 to pay their laborers and mechanics not less than the prevailing wage rates and fringe benefits for corresponding classes of laborers and mechanics employed on similar projects in the area. The prevailing wage rates and fringe benefits are determined by the Secretary of Labor for inclusion in covered contracts.
- DOL 2002 Prevailing Wage Resource Book
The resource book is designed to enhance the knowledge of procurement personnel and others whose responsibilities include work with the Service Contract Act and the Davis-Bacon and related Acts.
- DOL Davis-Bacon Regulations
- Davis-Bacon Act regulations and procedures for Predetermination of Wage Rates, 29 C.F.R. Part 1.
- Copeland Act/Anti-kickback regulations, 29 C.F.R. Part 3.
- ARRA and Davis-Bacon
View ARRA specific Davis-Bacon information in the ARRA resources section.
- Head Start and Davis-Bacon
View Head Start specific Davis-Bacon information in the Head Start Resources section.