- CAPLAW Article: Preparing for a Possible Federal Government Shutdown
With the possibility of a federal government shutdown looming, what should Community Action Agencies (CAAs) be doing to prepare?
- CAPLAW Article: Further Clarification on Likely U.S. Government Shutdown
With a federal government shutdown becoming increasingly likely, federal agencies on Friday issued
contingency plansfor a lapse in funding due to Congress’s inability to agree on appropriations for
federal Fiscal Year (FY) 2014.
- Food Research and Action Center Guide to the Food Stamp Program
- Federal Register
The Federal Register is the official vehicle by which federal agencies make announcements. The 1994 - 2000 Federal Registers are available at this site.
- Thomas - Federal Legislative Information on the Web
Library of Congress web page with information on current bill status as well as archives of public laws and congressional reports.
- United States Government Printing Office (GPO) Home Page
Links to wide variety of federal legal material, including the United States Code (USC), the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), agency web pages, executive department web pages, and legislative information.