Coronavirus Updates for the Community Action Network
In light of increasing concerns about a broader coronavirus outbreak and the impacts on normal business operations, CAPLAW has compiled resources that are particularly relevant to the Community Action network. We will be closely monitoring the situation and will update this page as new developments occur, particularly when federal awarding agencies issue program-specific guidance.
Last updated April 6, 2020
National Partners Guidance
- CAPLAW News Alert: CARES Act Resources for Nonprofits - Issued April 3, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: IRS Issues Guidance on Claiming Credit for Paid Leave - Issued April 1, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: ACF Issues Guidance on Administrative Flexibilities - Issued March 31, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: DOL Issues Additional Guidance on Paid Leave Requirements - Issued March 30, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: CARES Act: Historic Supplemental Funding for Key Community Action Programs - Issued March 27, 2020
April 6, 2020 update to CSBG section: The expansion of CSBG eligibility applies to supplemental CSBG funding and regular FY 2020 CSBG appropriations.
- CAPLAW News Alert: DOL Guidance: Paid Sick and FMLA Leave Effective April 1; DOE COVID-19 Guidance for Weatherization - Issued March 25, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: Paid Leave Under COVID-19 Response Act - Issued March 20, 2020
- CAPLAW News Alert: OCS and OHS Funding Source COVID-19 Updates - Issued March 13, 2020
- Managing Coronavirus Risks: What Should the Community Action and Head Start Networks Think About? - Issued March 5, 2020
In light of the increasing concern about a broader coronavirus outbreak and the impacts on normal business operations, CAPLAW issued guidance for the Community Action and Head Start networks addressing the following issues: managing employees, providing services, and planning events.
- Guidance & Resources for Managing Coronavirus Risks - Issued March 2020